LVMAC Continues to Expand Its Reach in the Valley
The Lehigh Valley Military Affairs Council continues to add members who support its causes — proving a community of both veterans and non-veterans organizations can come together to address important issues and to help, if provided a means to work together.
In a council election on 20 June 2012, the following organizations were inducted as members of the council:
- St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Westfield Hospital
- Teamster Horsemen Motorcycle Chapter 53N
- Easton Area High School Vietnam War Memorial Fund
- First Generation
- Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living (LVCIL)
- Liberty USO (as an Associate Member).
They are to be congratulated.
As of 28 June 2012